contact


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 6, 2012

‘I Don’t Think I’m Gonna Live Much Longer’ – 50 Cent

The hip-hop community and fans of top shot rapper, actor and entertainment mogul, 50 Cent were certainly shocked to hear that the rapper has predicted his own death.
Fif’ took to his Twitter account on Monday, January 2, to air thoughts;
I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other people’s lives’, @50cent tweeted.  ‘To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I’m good if I die tonight I’ve taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn’t take care myself’, he added.
The 36-year-old rapper also expressed his disappointment with his record label Interscope Records which signed him back in 2003 through Aftermath/Shady Records.
I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music’, the South Jamaica, Queens Native tweeted. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered’.
 
50 cent real name Curtis Jackson who hasn’t released an album since his ‘Before I self-destruct’ LP back in 2009, recently released his ‘Girls Go Wild’ single off his forthcoming fifth album under Interscope.
Also on Monday, he announced his partnership with Honickman Group, one of the Pepsi’s independent bottlers to help distribute his new ‘Street King Energy Shot’ drinks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment